General Use of Graffiti-Unlimited
Graffiti-Unlimited and the services offered on the web site are aimed at persons who are at least 16 years of age. Graffiti-Unlimited and the services are intended for private and not for commercial use. All visitors to the web site should adhere to the general rules of conduct whilst using and accessing the services provided. The use of the services and access of the website by you signifies your agreement:
- not to violate applicable state or federal or international laws;
- not to interfere with others’ use of Graffiti-Unlimited;
- not to use the services in order to impersonate another person;
- not to use the services offered on Graffiti-Unlimited in order to harass, threaten, stalk or abuse users of the web site; not to use the services offered on Graffiti-Unlimited to endanger minors;
- not to use the services offered on Graffiti-Unlimited in order to send unsolicited emails, mass emails, spam or other material to the users of Graffiti-Unlimited or other individuals or entities;
- not to post obscene, vulgar, damaging or abusive content or content which contains nudity, violence or is explicitly sexual or defamatory in nature or which infringes copyrights, trade marks, patents or other forms of intellectual property of Graffiti-Unlimited or of third parties;
- not to use the services offered on Graffiti-Unlimited in order to violate the private sphere of others or obtain and use private or personal information on an individual or attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems with the aid of Graffiti-Unlimited.
Copyrights, Trade Marks and additional Terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).